A Weekend of Pictures

Before I show you pictures that I took, let it be said that we had professional photos taken on Saturday
of our mini family
in our home
by this pretty lady.
And we took some of me in the kitchen!
I cannot wait to get my hands on those photos.

When else have I had pictures of my family and me
doing the things we do every day
in the places we do them?

Never, I tell you.
(See the photo shoot here.)

Brooke at Brooke Schultz Photography takes lifestyle shots that actually reflect your lifestyle,
not the park you've never been to or the field you happened to drive by during your shoot.
The places you see every day.
Doesn't that just make more sense? (See her reasoning behind this decision here.)
Brooke has more than just talent; she has intuition, poise, and confidence.
Check her out here. The lifestyle portraits are my favorite.

And now for scenes from our weekend.



Grammy Sorensen has a monthly book club for Addie. Isn't that the best idea you've ever heard of? At the beginning of each month, Addie gets a special package addressed to her holding the newest addition to her bookshelf. I have the coolest mom.







































Addie is starting to love story time with mom in the rocking chair.
Her favorite part is touching (and often licking) the colorful pages.







































And, of course, an autumn weekend wouldn't be complete without some Daddy-daughter football-watching.




















































Good heavens. I love those two.