In My Mailbox (43)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren, in which book bloggers post about the books they've bought, borrowed or received in the past week. This is my first IMM in months, since I just got back from working at a summer camp. 


Yay for going to the library for the first time in months! Based on a recommendation from a friend I picked up Switched and Ascend by Amanda Hocking. I actually didn't know that Switched is the first in the series, so I took out both. I also took out Seraphina by Rachel Hartman because I keep seeing it advertised and it looks ridiculously good. 


I also bought The Hunger Games on Blue-Ray, which came with a Mockingjay necklace. Looking forward to watching this again, since I haven't seen it since it was in the cinema. 

I wish this was a more exciting IMM to make up for its absence on my blog, but no luck. Feel free to comment with the link to your own IMM!