In My Mailbox (36)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren, in which book bloggers post about the books they've bought, borrowed or received in the past week.


Sorry for the horrible quality photo- I wasn't having much luck today! From the library, I took out Willdwood Dancing by Juliet Marillier, Sun and Moon, Ice and Snow by Jessica Day George, Cinder by Marissa Meyer and The Incorrigible Children of Ashton Place: The Unseen Guest by Maryrose Wood. The Unseen Guest yesterday is the third book in the Incorrigible Children of Ashton Place series, which follows a plucky governess in Victorian England whose charges were literally raised by wolves. I read it yesterday and I thought it was very good and funny. Of the other books from the library, I am most excited to read Cinder. All I know about it is what could be guessed from the cover. I am also just about to go to the library and pick up my hold on the movie The Help, which I am very excited about since I've had it on hold since December. 

I also bought two books, the first I've already read a few times. I Want To Go Home by Gordon Korman is a very funny book about summer camp, and I've loved it since my fifth grade teacher read it to my class. I also bought The Collected Poems of Emily Dickinson. 

That's it for me this week, what new books did you receive this week?