In My Mailbox (31)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren, in which book bloggers post about the books they've bought, borrowed or received in the past week.


This week I bought more travel books, care of Costco. My Mom and I bought these travel sized copies of Frommer's London and Paris. We also bought our plane tickets from Paris to Toronto earlier in the week (and we've had our tickets to London for a while) so it looks like we are officially going. Huzzah. 



This week from my library I took out Twenty Boy Summer by Sarah Ockler, The Mists of Avalon by Marion Zimmer Bradley and The Time Travellers (The Gideon Trilogy) by Linda Buckley-Archer. I love the cover for Twenty Boy Summer and I read the first few pages, which were quite good. The Mists of Avalon was recommended to me on my blog, although for the hundredth time I forgot who recommended it. While I was shelf-reading junior fiction at my library I found The Time Travellers, which looks pretty interesting to me. 

Feel free to post links to your own IMM in the comments!