In My Mailbox (26)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren, in which book bloggers post about the books they've bought, borrowed or received in the past week.


Yay books! From the library, I took out The Sky is Falling by Kit Pearson, which I'm reading right now. I read it before maybe twelve years ago, and so far it's just as good as I remember. I also took out Jane by April Lindner, which I might read in a hurry tomorrow and post the review on Valentine's Day. Maybe. Last, I took out Sloppy Firsts by Megan McCafferty. Someone recommended this one to me on my other blog, but I completely forget who. I should start writing down who recommends me books, or tagging the posts so I can check back later. I also took out some more travel books. I bought The Hunger Games, since I'm a bit mental and it was driving me crazy that my paperback didn't match my hardcovers. I'm really anal. And, thankfully, Costco sells books for very cheap. I'll give my old copy to the library bookstore I volunteer at. 

That's it for me, what was in your mailbox this week?