In My Mailbox (20)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren, in which book bloggers post about the books they've bought, borrowed or received in the past week.


New year, new books! This week my hold on The Art of Fielding by Chad Harbach came in at the library. I have no idea what it's about, but I heard it's one of the best books of the year. From Chapters I bought Why We Broke Up by Daniel Handler (aka Lemony Snicket.) I will probably post my review tomorrow. I also bought Dash & Lily's Book of Dares by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan. I've already read it, but I loved it so much I had to buy it. At check out I found out that I had some free money on my plum card from buying so many books in the past, so I decided to get An Abundance of Katherines by John Green. This will make me sound insane, but it's been driving me crazy that my copy doesn't match the rest of my John Green books. I'm really anal about books. From Homesense I found Let's Go Paris for $2. I love travel books, even if I'm not actually going to Paris anytime soon. 

That's it for me- what was in your mailbox this past week?