In My Mailbox (19)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren, in which book bloggers post about the books they've bought, borrowed or received in the past week.


Merry Christmas! I got exactly what I wanted this Christmas: books! I recieved A Game of Thrones by George R. Martin, Lonely Planet's guide to New York City, The Solitude of Prime Numbers by Paolo Giordano, Emma by Jane Austen, The Invention of Huge Cabret by Brian Selznick and How to Be an Explorer of the World by Keri Smith.


I was lucky enough to not only get Harry Potter: Page to Screen, but I also found a perfect place for it! I was afraid for a moment I'd have nowhere to put this beautiful (and very big) book, but there is just enough room on top of one of my shelves. I'm really looking forward to reading and reviewing this monstrous book!


These magnetic bookmarks from my stocking are perfect for me! I also got a Deathly Hallows bookmark, Harry Potter Ultimate Edition DVD's for 4 and 5, a Keep Calm and Carry On mug, chocolates, a wallet, a memory card, a lock for my suitcase and some gift certificates. 

I hope everyone is having a wonderful Christmas, and feel free to post the link to you own IMM in the comments.