In My Mailbox (9)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren, in which book bloggers post about the books they've bought, borrowed or received in the past week.


This week I went to the bookshop inside the Toronto Reference Library and bought The Girl Who Played With Far, A Short History of Tractors in Ukrainian and The Friday Night Knitting Club all for $1. I still haven't read The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo, so it will be a while before I get to The Girl Who Played With Fire. I also bought Matched from Mabel's Fables, also in Toronto. 


For review, I got The Atheist's Daughter by Renee Harrell in the mail. From the library, I picked up Scott Pilgrim's Precious Little Life by Bryan Lee O'Malley and Pride and Prejudice and Zombies by Jane Austen and Seth Grahame-Smith. I read Scott Pilgrim earlier in the week and it was awesome. I'm currently reading P&P&Z, and I'm actually having trouble getting into it. 

What was in your mailbox this week?