Cilantro-Lime Quesadillas

I have a favorite local restaurant.
Its name is Guru's.
I only ever order one thing there,
a habit I am in when eating out.
The one time I diverged from this practice,
my entree was yucky.
Totally not worth the risk.
I eat what I like (similar to Apple Jacks eaters in the '90s...).

And what I like is the cilantro-lime quesadilla.
Heaven, I tell you. 
Here's how we avoided the $9.99 and made it on our own skillet:

1. Butter a few raw tortillas on one side. Sprinkle the buttered sides with paprika, seasoned salt, and pepper. Cook on both sides until just under done.

2. Saute chicken breasts in olive oil and lime juice; shred when cooked through.

3. Chop one bunch cilantro as finely as possible (this may take a few minutes). Add juice of two limes and zest of one lime. Sprinkle with S&P. Get a little pleasure from a taste test. If it's too limey for your liking, add some olive oil. Pesto should be thick.

4. Place one tortilla, seasoned side down, in the a hot skillet. Sprinkle with cheddar + chicken + cilantro pesto. Top with another tortilla. Cook like a quesadilla, being careful when flipping.

5. Serve with sour cream and pico de gallo.

6. Love yourself.