#112: Access Sportswear

Finding the "perfect" gift is hard.  Personalization is the clever way around the conundrum of "what can I get without seeming like I just grabbed something at the store?" If you choose this method, I highly recommend using Access Sportswear, a locally owned business.
They are famous in the area for their "I <3 South Bend" shirts and sport team's apparel, but the staff is friendly and creative, willing to work with whatever you have in mind.  Screen printing, embroidery, iron-ons, and more....

Example of their excellence: my friend owned a scarf she bought abroad, and after I had commented how much I liked it, she decided to try to replicate it, with the assistance of Access Sportswear.  They gladly took the challenge to recreate it, and the end product is wonderful reproduction and creation in of itself.
Can you guess which one is the original model?
Where: 530 E. LaSalle
When: Weekdays, 10:00am-6:00pm; Saturday, 10:00am-4:00pm
Tip:  They're very efficient--I stopped in on a Wednesday evening and requested my order for the following week.  It was ready the evening of the next day.  Wow.  They do recommend allotting two weeks for an order because their speed will vary by the season.  Wondering about the cost?  Letters cost 45 cents each; large numbers cost $1.