#106: The Coffee Spot Cafe

Who here has heard of a coffee-shop in a car-care center before? Anyone? Well now you have. Tom's Car Care Center on Bendix also sports the small Coffee Spot Cafe (ingenious right?) which I visited with a friend yesterday. There are other coffee-shops closer to downtown South Bend, but I loved the out-of-the-way feel of the Cafe.

I also loved (and was honestly surprised by) the extensiveness of their menu. The Cafe features a wide variety of the to-be-expected coffee drinks for what I consider very reasonable prices. In addition, they have a large selection of deli sandwiches, soups, salads, breakfast items, and even Bonnie Doon ice-cream. My friend and I spent several hours here and it's sure to enter our, and hopefully your, regular rotation of great coffee-shops in the area.

To read their menu (and even order online!) visit their website here.

Contact Info: 3201 Sugar Maple Business Court, 574-288-0398

Hours: Mon-Fri, 6am-6pm, Sat, 7am-4pm    

Tip: Sit in the couch. Just trust us.