Creative Art ~ Crafts



AND NOW it's time for the fun and crafty side of Green Nose. My son and I made these for Teacher Appreciation Week. I operated the hot glue gun and wrote the names. He did the rest. In addition to the art side (drawing, painting) I also enjoy creating fun and functional crafts. Allow me to introduce my crafty side:



  • Picture Frames- hand painted, whimsical, themed frames perfect for displaying portraits or given as gifts. The ideal way to display those great life moments or favorite small art.


  • MzAcire Handcrafted Tote Bags- unique (my favorite word next to creative), sassy, classy, fun and functional customizable canvas totes. Double handle with felt and paint designs. Great for book bags, diaper bags, quick errands or the tote that goes back and forth to work to carry everything that will not fit into a purse. (I also use it as my Sunday bag to take to church. Perfect size for my bible, keys and notebook.)


  • Journals & Bookmarks- as shown. These handy dandy journals are designed specific to the recipient. Inspirational messages, cool adornments and lots of love. This is not only a great gift, but also a fantastic way to spend time being creative with kids. My son wrote a very special message on the first page of each journal and even drew a picture of himself with his signature (yes, he already knows the importance of signing art work).


These are just a few of my crafts. I will continue to post more. If you are needing a gift and want to do something more personal and heartfelt than the basic 'give a gift card and call it a day' ( or give something in addition to a favorite gift card -super sweet icing on the cake!), contact me.